|Availability||Out Of Stock|
- HDMI 4k60Hz
- USB-C PD 40Gbps 100w
- USB-C PD 5Gbps 60w
- SD & MicroSD UHS-I 104MB/s
- 2x USB-A 5Gbps - Extention USB-C cable to fit protective cases
- MiniDP port with 4k resolution Display
HOW TO USE:
MacBook Pro 2017/2016: please push in the hub hard enough to make sure the POWER LED at the front lit. Also place the provided leather case underneath the hub, making a steady connection.
MacBook Pro 2018: please exert more pressure, especially in final 1mm of connection.
(Due to Apple receiving numerous feedback about loose USB-C connections in earlier 2017/2016 MacBook Pro models, Apple decided to increase the tightness of USB-C ports in 2017 MacBook Pro and even more so in 2018 MacBook Pro models. It is perfectly fine to make connection for the first time. Subsequent connections will be easier. We have tested ourselves numerous times and your MacBook will not be damaged in any way. )
IF the POWER LED at the front is not lit or the hub has a connection problem/any other problems, a free replacement is assured.
DO NOT USE:
- Do not charge your iPad using USB-A port on this USB C hub. USB-C port supports charging the iPad with USB-C to Lightning cable.
- Do not use if your MacBook Pro has a cover. You can use two Female to Male USB-C adapters to extend the USB-C connectors.
- USB-A ports do not support Apple SuperDrive. But the USB-C port can support the Apple SuperDrive through an USB-C to USB adapter.
- MiniDP is not compatible with Thunderbolt Display or Storage
- Please connect 1 hard drive at a time.